Far from home
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: :c Im sorry for my tardiness. This will go a lot faster, I assure you Smile And she is alright as an NPC

Wanderers were not rare, but a treat none the less for the helpful eye to behold. As one would assess what harm had befallen a victim, so did the female immediate begin her silent inquisition of the small group. Quietly she walked around them and their steed. Her nose quivered to the scent of the wild coupled with the gradually enveloping vulpine scent. But it was not stale with death, but alive as her eyes came to behold the tiny pair nestled within the female’s arms. The reason for this alone was intriguing, but not so much so as the mixed female set atop the horse.

Looking from male to female, there was little similarity due to such a pronounced exhibition of the coyote features that dominated her face. And yet… the male had called her ‘daughter’ earning a curious tilt of the head from the autumn wolf. A surrogate relationship perhaps? What constituted meaningful bonds to the creatures of this land were still lost on her to an extent, but not to the point she could not adapt. If this was his daughter in his mends, then who was she to argue with this logic?

As he renounced his bipedal form and joined her on the ground, she shared with Rain a look of surprise to his request. “A family?” her words echoed her thoughts simultaneously as again she looked from the male head of this small band to his daughter. Smoothly, she returned across the boundary line with the end of her inspection and sat upon folded haunches. “In truth, many wanderers do not request something of the like unless they have travelled far and for a great length of time.” Concern creased her brows. “Can this be said of you? …or do you wish a new path along this one you have taken…?”

305 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread