A New Day, A New Start
OOC: Hey. c: Post Length: 1600 Total Word Count: 1644

She had been alert to a new presence even before it spoke, the aperture being dimly illuminated at first, then increasingly so as a the male entered. Sterling had put her back to the wall as she turned, eyes narrowing as they transitioned to accommodate the significantly better visibility. Her fingers twitched anxiously as she studied the black wolf, his mask being particularly interesting. She didn't let her eyes lingered on any part of him for long, and she spoke clearly, her morning sourness keeping her from being as pleasant as she usually was. "I wouldn't expect you to know me, my name is Sterling," she eyed him, folding her arms over her chest and then continuing with a somewhat icy undertone, "But you know, it's usually common courtesy to introduce yourself before asking for someone else's identity." She was somewhat aware that she shouldn't be so mouthy, but right now sleep deprivation and confusion clouded her judgement. Her tail lashed at her heels curiously, through her visage remained tainted with bitterness. She blinked, raising her free hand to massage her temples. "Look, I'm sorry I had no right to talk to you that way..." she muttered, trailing off. Looking up, she noticed his heavily bandaged hand, and how the muscles in his fingers seemed reluctant to grasp the base of the torch he held. She raised a brow inquisitively at it, bi-hued irises watching him intently for answers. I bet he knows how to get out of here... she thought. She figured she could explore the foothills and see if she could bring in any kills.

Messages In This Thread