I'm Not Perfect
[html]

OOC ||+245

It did not take long for someone to come to him, but much to his dismay it was not Dalgina, and the woman who appeared looked angry, and she was carrying daggers. Ovidiu flinched at the sight of the, his wound flaring up anew as he remembered what it felt like to have sharp metal enter his flesh, and his nearly curled up in a fluffy mass before her, Please, don’t hurt me! he whimpered, shutting his eyes against her furiously visage.

But instead of hot iron piercing his hide once again, instead he felt small hands come to caress him, and kind cooing words. He opened his eyes again to see a young Luperci boy crouching next to him, and staring defiantly at the woman and another man who had just arrived. Ovidiu looked up at them as well, and then to the boy, but didn’t know what to say.

The tiger knew though it was not wise to stay silent. Many Luperci did not believe he could speak their tongue, so when he did he knew they would listen, I came here a while ago, he started, his voice wavering, and met a girl, a very nice girl, named Dalgina, and her sister, I met her sister too! They were so nice to me, I thought… I thought I could come back… He wasn’t sure what he wanted except to see the sisters again, because he knew he would be safe with them.

OVIDIU
<style>
.nat-tiger01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.nat-tiger01-header {font-size:50px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cd711f; text-shadow:#f0a15d 5px 5px 5px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo', cursive;}
.nat-tiger01 p {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:10px; text-indent:35px;}
.nat-tiger01 b {color:#CC5500; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.nat-tiger01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MfbJN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c69537; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.nat-tiger01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.nat-tiger01 .ft-separator{width:500px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
.nat-tiger01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat-tiger01 b:after { content: close-quote; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread