I'm Not Perfect
[html]

OOC ||+200

Just as he had expected, he saw the surprise on the adults faces, but the child was not fazed at all Ovidiu looked at him again; the tiger loved children, he loved the idea of protecting them. They never looked strangely at him, they never feared him; all they ever wanted to do was play and pet him. The tiger managed a small smile, and looked back to the adults, and he saw that they’re demeanor had changed. The woman who had brandished the knives at him now had a kinder face, and she said Ovi should come have his wound look at; the male agreed and suggested his home.

Ovidiu was surprised at the sudden turn of events, and adrenaline suddenly let way to fatigue; the tiger leaned against the small Luperci boy for comfort, before getting to his feet, Thank you. he said, taking a few steps towards them, but hesitating to make sure the boy, Myrddin, walked with him. His limp was worse now after his muscles had been stiff from stress. He winced and a small pained growl coming from his throat, but he looked over to Myrddin and smiled, Hi, I’m Ovi…. He said quietly.

OVIDIU
<style>
.nat-tiger01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.nat-tiger01-header {font-size:50px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cd711f; text-shadow:#f0a15d 5px 5px 5px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo', cursive;}
.nat-tiger01 p {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:10px; text-indent:35px;}
.nat-tiger01 b {color:#CC5500; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.nat-tiger01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MfbJN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c69537; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.nat-tiger01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.nat-tiger01 .ft-separator{width:500px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
.nat-tiger01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat-tiger01 b:after { content: close-quote; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread