[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 348 || Points: 3 Ooc.

She chewed the last portion of meat off of the rabbit and placed it down on the table next to her. She wasn’t against dissecting, just as long as you were going to eat it when you were done. She rummaged through the animal’s bare rib cage until she found its heart. Then she plucked it out the animal and popped it in her mouth as it was a delicate little treat. She didn’t eat any of the other organs in the rabbit; THOSE were left for the scavengers. She threw the carcass toward Frex, and asked him if he wanted some. The cat looked up at her with tired eyes. He didn’t answer her, but he didn’t give her any dirty looks either, so she just left the hollow carcass there.

When she was done, she cleaned what she could of her face – getting most of the blood off of her fur with her tongue and some water. When her face was clear of the blood, she returned her gaze to the male before her. ”I bet I could guess what you want and hit it right on the head.” Figure of speech, of course. Axelle rose from the table and slowly moved closer to Kai until their chests were about a centimeter away from touching. She looked up into his bright eyes with hers, and said in a hushed, sexy voice, ”You want me.”

She wasted no time in letting him answer. Instead, she took him by the front of the waistband of his pants and dragged him over to her bed. She backed into the mattress, falling on her back when she reached it, and pulling him on top of her, unknowing that Kai had things tucked in his pants already, now plus her fingers in the front. Her legs straddled him as she inched up more toward the upper part of the bed. There was so much room on the bouncy mattress that they really didn’t need to move anywhere. When they were situated, and he was on top of her, she asked. ”Am I right?”

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread