[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
WC: 724 || Pts: 7

Malaki's breaths were already more than a little shallow as he contnued to watch her finish off the bloody animal, only to twist its little heart from its ribcage before popping it into her mouth. How did she manage to even that seductively? This thing she had over him was more powerful than ever he realized. When Axelle sauntered forwards in the same predatory manner as he did, he only smirked dangerously, remaining exactly where he was, even as the distance between them shortened, but his body screamed at him just to take her, just to throw her down and have his way with her, as he had wanted to do since the moment he met her. So now she was going to guess what he wanted? She could guess all she liked, but she wouldn't guess correctly, he was sure.

Her effort wasn't far wrong, mind, but it wasn't exactly right, either. However, that voice she used, it gave him shivers up and down his spine, and all of a sudden, he was putty in her hands. At that moment, all will and reason flew out the window, and he felt his body dragged over to the mattrass, his eyes casting that elevator look down her body before rising once more. Axelle lowered herself down and Kai toppled somewhat after her, just having her body so close to his was so intoxicating to him. With this new position, the urge flooded Malakai once more. She was down on the bed, her thighs already parted for him given her straddling position. She was there for the taking. But he wouldn't do it yet. Stick to the plan, Kai.

To her question, Kai let his gaze linger over hers for a moment, very aware that her fingers were somewhat hooked into the waistband of his pants, and shifting a little, the male leaned down over her, his elbows against the mattrass, holding himself up on his knees, hovering over her intently. "Actually, no. Not exactly." His eyes slowly made their way over her features, admiring her from this close distance like he had never done so before, taking in every detail. Leaing to one side a little, he was able to lift his right arm from the mattrass, letting his fingertips lightly brush against the top of her head affectionately, stroking light touches down around her eyes, down her cheeks, along her muzzle to her nose, as if mapping out her features with his fingers. "What I want for my prize is your obedience. For one night only." His eyes dropped as did his muzzle, and he nuzzled against hers gently, calmly, fighting back every fibre in his body that yelled at him just to have her, his need growing but overriden. This was important to him. You can only have your first time together, once, after all.

His hand very gradually began brushing his fingertips in agonizingly slow trails down her neck, lifting his eyes to watch her reaction. "Understand... I'm not asking for your submission, Axelle. I don't want you to be submissive. That fire in you, that challenge, is the most incredible thing I've ever seen, and I never want that to change. All I ask is that for tonight... You do what I ask." His head cocked lightly to the side, waiting for her reply, before lifting the hand from her neck, and reaching behind him, as if hoping to sweeten the deal, he pulled the flower stems from his waistband, producing one white and one stained red with blood. Kai offered the female a slow smile, as he let the flower heads brush lightly against her muzzle, allowing her to catch the scent not only of the flowers but the dried blood used to colour the red one. He then slowly dragged the flowers down against her throat, where his fingertips had been only a moment ago. "I even got you these. I wanted them to be roses, but I had a hard job finding any outside the caves. And I wanted one to be a red rose, so I had to improvise a little." Kai flashed her a winning smile. "So will you?" He desperately hoped she would, at least to start with. He still had her actual gift in his pocket but wouldn't give it to her until much later on.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread