Surprise
[html]
Quiet like you,
Violent like you

[WC: 226 || Pts: 0]

xD

Axelle could imagine the tension Terra was feeling, and how hard it must have been to tell Kit. She knew what that nervousness felt like, but she knew it had to be done – whatever it was. ”Well, next time you go to tell him don’t think about it too much. Just tell him. Either he could be happy or he could be mad,” Axelle scooted closer to her friend, though remaining seated on the ground, ”Though, I know he would be even more angry if he found out the last minute, and you never told him. I think telling him now would be best.” That way he would have some time to freak out, if he were to freak out, and then by the time she has the pups, he would have his head on straight and know exactly what he wanted to do.

She was secretly happy for Kit, and secretly happy for herself that she didn’t get pregnant by him. That would’ve been awkward. If she wanted to have pups, she wanted them with Malakai, though not yet. Axelle’s tail thumped along the ground, ”See? Then you can deal with being a single mom, if worse comes to worse.” Though, she doubted Kit would up and leave her like that – he seemed like a nice enough guy, though she didn’t know him that well.

<style type="text/css">
.fish .space {float:left; height:302px; width:274px;}
.fish .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bilbo'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.fish b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.fish p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fish {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:200px; background-color: #2480a5; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1555s2v.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fish .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread