The Beauty in Change
He liked to look at the sky and find different shapes in the stars. He was no good with constellations, he could pinpoint a few but he was otherwise useless. He took in a deep breath and was surprised when he smelled a foreign wolf and horse coming near him, his fur instinctively stood on end. He stood up and looked around until he saw the two coming towards him. He did not growl, and he did not take up a defensive position, he simply looked in the direction of the oncoming duo. He saw before him a white horse and a black wolf, though the rider looked nice enough both the horse and rider were visibly upset. Mihael stood to introduce himself when the rider spoke first asking for Mihael's name.“Hello there, my name is Mihael. As it happens I’m the packs newest Kunikoti, so ah yeah, I can help you a bit with that.” He smiled sheepishly.

When the rider winced in pain Mihael quickly walked over to him to examine his arm. The shoulder was in the wrong place indicating to him that is was dislocated which meant Mihael was going to have to hurt this man, not on purpose of course but the pain was inevitable. He tried to think of other ways he could painlessly fix it but none came to mind. One small pop full of pain and he would be out of pain. Mihael began to reach for the wolf’s arm ”I apologize; this is going to hurt a bit. Your arm is dislocated and I just have to get it back where it belongs. There’ll be one pop and it’ll hurt very badly, and then the pain wi-.” He stopped mid-sentence as he heard someone else behind him. He turned his body towards the approaching stranger who turned out to be a darkly colored female who looked as if she had recently been swimming. Looks like I don’t even have to go back to the village to meet people. He thought amusingly. She said a name to the injured male and inquired about her potential interruption. ”Ah no, you haven’t interrupted much. I was just helping out ah…your name is Frodo I gather? Well anyway he’s got a dislocated shoulder and I was just about to put it back.” He turned back toward the injured wolf and spoke to the female while he continued looking at Frodo's arm. ”I’m Mihael by the way, Mihael Wood.”

Messages In This Thread