[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 402 || Points: 3 NOW WHY CANT I FIND ME A MAN LIKE KAI ?! Lol Ideal dream husband right thurrrr

As he continued touching her, she just laid back and tried to control herself. It was hard, very hard. She found that she had grabbed both wrists again, and was straining to pull them apart, but she didn’t. Her will was strong, but it was being weakened with every poke and prod at her. She lifted up her head, clearly ruffled and exasperated, ”Stop fucking with me, Kai!” She wanted it already, she wanted him already. She knew that he wouldn’t give in that easily, and for the first time, she wished he was weak-willed.

She plopped her head back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. She concentrated on keeping her wrists locked together, but tugged at them every so often. The air from his nostrils began to dry her out, but every gentle touch brought back the moisture again. ”Baby, I’ve been close to breaking from the start.” Her voice was breathy and a few moans here and there escaped. That was why she kept her mouth shut. Sex was her weakness, and she rarely had to hold anything for it. She usually just plowed right into it, getting an orgasm, giving an orgasm and it was over, but this was so much more. So much more prolonged, special. It was as if it would never end, and not like she wanted it to- but she wanted to get to the good part already. Too much teasing might cause her to explode.

When the fingertip left her puss and travelled upwards toward her breasts, the need died down some. Her skin was still super sensitive, but at least he wasn’t playing around with her actual genitals anymore. She wanted him already, and she couldn’t stress it enough. She didn’t want to break, though. She wanted to show him how strong she was, and by doing so made her suffer even more. She picked up her head to look at him. She could see the bulge in his pants very visibly now, and it upped her need once more. She wanted it near her if it couldn’t be in her. ”Take off your pants.” She flopped her head back on the bed and moaned at him, finally giving in to the pleasure that needed to escape her somehow. She lifted up her rump with her legs pretending to adjust herself, but really just so goddamn horny that she couldn’t stay still.

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread