[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
OOC: [WC: 435 || Pts: 3

Axelle's plea for him to stop his relentless teasing, only made him more determined to drag it all out. Answering in a rich, fluid tone, he didn't skip a beat as his fingertip continued their circling of her breasts. "Don't try to tell me you're hating this, Cutie. I could stop... But I don't think either of us wants that. Not just yet... The night is young." Her reactions were simply divine to watch, and as she told him to take his pants off, his smirk grew, fire in his eyes. So she wanted to see what awaited her? "Who's giving out the instructions here, hmm? Well, I guess I could..." Knowing that she would be watching intently, Malakai leaned up, pushing himself into a kneeling position, still lingering between her eagerly parted thighs. His hands dropped from her, and his fingers slid down his own abdomen, finding the waistband of his jean shorts sitting low on his hips. Pulling at it, unfastening the button, his movements were all teasingly slow, and he peeled one side of the material down, and then the other, only to calmly touch the zipper. But before he tugged on it, opening his pants and allowing his arousal its freedom, his eyes lifted to Axelle's.

Shifting from that place between her thighs, Kai shuffled around to her right hand side, moving closer to her gaze, sitting up on his knees. "I think I'd like you to unzip them. But that's all you get to do, for now. I'm trusting you, mind." His eyes were focused - if she let her hands wander anywhere else, or did anything other than simply undoing his zip, he would make sure her torment would last that much longer. His hips eased forwards just a little, giving her permission for her hands to shift from up by her head to complete this one task. His own hands moved to each side of his waistband, ready to tug down his pants once she had done her part, very aware that her gift remained in his pocket. The scent of her was so tantalisingly close, pulling on every part of him, urging him on, lust threatening to fog his senses. But he wanted to savour this time he had with her, their first time. He wanted to make it as memorable as possible - he could have taken her a hundred times already, and God, the thought was as tempting as ever, but none of them would have been as special as this one would be. "If you can unzip them without touching me, you'll be rewarded."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread