Insight
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She always disliked having to admit it when the male was right. Though his tactic was dirty, it would have been no different than her attacking a wounded limb to bring about victory. But still her ego was bruised by the way his triumph was brought about, using her beloved friend as a weapon against her. “You can be cruel at times…” she grumbled, still internally bruised but allowed the angered crease of her brows to smooth away. He was right to believe she wouldn’t fall for that sleazy ploy again. Especially in his presence.

Falling into a brief repose, she examined the damaged taken by her golden form. The taste of blood in her maw became an afterthought as she admired the bleeding wound on her shoulder and gingerly touched her throbbing side. For what it was worth, the damage was minimal. Nothing a dip in the lake and a thorough rasp couldn’t mend in due time. But for the moment, they ached considerably but not so much to distract her from the other wounded party. Swiftly she glanced over his wounds. “Are you going to be alright with tending to yourself?” she inquired. “If you’d like, I could help you. You know I don’t mind…”

207 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread