Reboot
[html]

-
-

If he ever had the time to travel on his own he would, but he knew that with Giselle and whatever children they had, Silvano would not see the rest of the world. But that was what books were for and he was well stocked with them. His world was full of books, and there was nothing he could do about. Giselle was not one to go far from this place, especially after her heartbreak with the disbanding of the Crimson Dreamers.

Silvano looked up in surprise at the man, wondering what stories he had to hide from his children. To be beaten for them? What could they possibly be to warrant being beaten. "Beaten for something, huh. Must have upset someone big enough to ruffle your feathers." Niro was a big guy, not nearly as tall as Silvano, but still tall, big and bulky. Who could possibly be bigger than him to beat him? "What did you do?" he asked, curiosity taking over his respectful side. He was interested, definitely but still trying to be cautious about it, since Niro was a stranger.

The Sadira truly did want to share his story, as it weight heavy on his heart. Giselle knew, but it had been for her and she had been part of the moment. "I feel guilty for what I have done, does it ever get easier?" It had been months ago, and he could hardly forget the look in the man's eyes, and in Giselle's eyes as the man lay dead before them.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread