Surprise
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 000

She watched Axelle look around, increasing the tension the coyote felt. Being pregnant had not been conducive with her feeling safe. Every little thing seemed to be a threat out to get her and kill the pups growing inside her. Axelle moved closer, assuring the paranoid female. Nudging Axelle softly she listened as her friend spoke. Took it badly. This wasn't making Terra's decision any easier. Promptly Terra decided not to tell Kit. She didn't want him anywhere near the pups if he was going to harm them.

Terra glanced back into the woods where she knew Kit was. I don't know. He promised to stay with me, and has always taken care of me. Pups though... What if he killed them? Her instincts screamed at her, ancestral memories of males slaying pups dashing through her veins. She couldn't let him anywhere near them! These were her pups. They were going to live, and she would keep them safe.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy of gettyimages.com; manip and table by Nat

<style>
.terrapreg { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdqIK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#926c4b; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; color:#f8da95; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.terrapreg b {color:#e09852; }
.terrapreg p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.terrapreg p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.terrapreg p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.terrapreg p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.terrapreg .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.terrapreg .wordcount {color:#f8da95; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #857551; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread