Of cabbages and kings
[html]
Titania Moonsong

400+

Her eyes trailed over the earthen colored man that greeted her, a smile coming to her muzzle. She was kind of fond of him already in his funny human clothing and in the way he looked at her. Never did she guess what he might be thinking about though, but it wouldn't have bothered her anyway. Titania was used to people thinking she was beautiful, and being an alpha female made it oh so easy to accept those kinds of compliments. Though rarely did she ever acknowledge the fact aloud. She remained aloof, it was like she was oblivious.

So he knew about her pack and he praised her for her role within it, which made her smile even bigger. She put her arms out, palms facing the sky, in a gesture of peace and greeting, and stepped forward. The meeting was going well and she wanted to establish a good relationship with this pack. Stepping forward as though a lady of the courts of old might, she extended her arms to him and took his arms in a type of hug that was not too intimate, yet deep all the same.

Stepping back, if he did not pull away or move them she would leave her hands on his forearms. “Yes, I am. Thank you for your kind words,” she was all lady of the court now, medieval courtier, using the courtesies she had learned from Shakespeare and the other fantasy tales her mother had shared with her when she was young. “It is my pleasure to meet you, Liam.” Catori... Catori... his surname, why was it so familiar? She cocked her head for a moment, looking at him thoughtfully until a look of realization cam over her.

“Ohh... you are related to Amaranth, perhaps? I know your name. Of the Court of Miracles, right? Then that makes us family.” She smiled again. “Your nephew... do you mean Jiva?” She was trying to connect the dots... her uncle Niro was mated to Amaranth who was a Catori, who was obviously somehow related to this youth. And if he said his nephew was in New Dawn, Jiva was the only likely suspect.

“I am Jiva's cousin, for I was born Titania Takekuro,” she leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. It was a quick, cordial gesture for the one that would be her family. “What are the odds? A new pack, and we're already linked.”

“I would like to know about your pack,” she said, now changing the subject. “It would please me very much if Vinatta and New Dawn could form a friendship. My sources might not be right; when was this family formed? I would like to see this place.” The last part was a not so subtle hint, but she smiled all the same as her eyes scanned their surroundings.

<style>
.Titania-CatTable p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Titania-CatTable b {color:#eaeae0;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #2c4f54;}
.Titania-CatTable-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Titania-CatTable-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Titania-CatTable {background-color:#5a979e; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Titania-Cat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b3336; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread