spring brings out the birds
[html]

Word Count → 368 :: Rawrrr

It seems like each time,
I'm with you, I lose my mind

Soon Hextor would become uncomfortable enough to move towards Valkyrie, and then take off from the ground and going to join Muerte in the tree. Valkyrie looked at the owl and she cooed at him to ask him what was wrong, but he did not answer the coywolf, and instead he just landed in a tree where he could see them both from a distance. Valkyrie shrugged her shoulders and looked back to the golden woman. The other seemed less talkative than she once was a few moments ago, and Valkyrie found this to be her chance to speak to the woman. She was trying to come up with something to say when the woman finally spoke again, asking her a question. There's several ways you can get one.... she started to speak before she looked at her hands and twiddled her thumbs. You can catch one, which is kinda hard without a trap. If you know how to speak their language, you can come to an agreement with them. And if you find a nest, you can just steal an egg. Valkyrie spoke to the woman, nodding her head lightly.

What kind of bird are you looking for? Do you know, or were you just asking to ask? I can possibly help if you have a specific bird you want. spoke the woman, wondering what kind of bird the woman could want. Was she a owl woman, or a hawk woman? What about song birds, or crows, or even chickens and sparrows? What kind of bird was the woman interested in? From there, Valkyrie could tell how and where to find such a bird.

Valkyrie cooed up to Hextor and Muerte once more, asking for one of them to come down, and instead of Hex, the female owl came down and landed roughly on Valkyrie's shoulder, her talons digging deep into the shoulder of the woman. Valkyrie clenched her teeth slightly and cooed lightly before Muerte's grip on her shoulder loosened up and the owl balanced on the shoulder of the woman. When this happened, a hand went to pet the bird and the bird welcomed the praise with small coos of her own.

<style>
.valkyowl-req {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valkyowl-req img{width:300px; float:left}
.valkyowl-req p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valkyowl-req .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valkyowl-req p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valkyowl-req b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#E29CD2;}
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread