[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 327 || Points: 3 I agree ! *wipes perspiration off brow*

She held him there as tight as she could, and not even him and his manly muscles could break that, from the position he was in. He was pretty much fucked, figuratively. Her puss throbbed with want, and if she really wanted to – she could push him into her by tightening her legs. However, doing that would take the fun out of torturing him for a change. Axelle’s eyes watched his facial expressions carefully, and when the growl escaped him she knew she had him in her tantalizing grip, without the physical need of being there.

As his member brushed against her opening, she moaned quietly and leaned into him once more, hopefully for the last time. She wanted to know what he would feel like inside of her. She needed him, and after this she would be bound to him whether he liked it or not. She once again moved his ear into place with the one hand that was still gripped in his hair, Please fuck me.” Her tone had been the same as before, ‘soaked’ with need. Screw begging, she was telling him, and at this point that was her kind of equivalent to begging. She reached the level where she couldn’t take it anymore and she became the dominant one, so to speak. She squeezed her legs a little more, pushing him towards her again, but not into her. Just enough that his dick lay against her now – a little repositioning and they would be well on their way to sex.

She forgot about her other hand, which was traveling down his body slowly that whole time. When she remembered it, her hand had reached its destination and wrapped around his wet cock. The hand repositioned it so that just the tip had entered, nothing else. Axelle’s breathing had picked up just a little bit, and she repositioned his head to do whatever it wanted with her neck. This was going to be good.

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread