one eight seven
[html]
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a wedding this weekend.

As the emotion of talking about her mother washed over her she felt his hand gently touch her face to wipe away her tears. That one little action spoke louder than words ever could. Her emerald gaze looked back up into his sapphire one. No one had ever treated her this way before. Taken this kind of care for her. The girl barely allowed herself to believe this was happening. Yet here he was, sharing her grief. He understood what it was to feel that pain. She heard it in his voice as well. He had lost a brother in an accident, just as she had lost her mother. The overload of feelings was conquering her fear and hesitations. Slowly she reached herself up and gently licked Kansas' cheek, then rested her muzzle under his. Right now she wanted nothing more than to be close to him.

"Thank you. I'm sorry about your brother too. It's never easy when you lose someone you love..." Her heart warmed when he said that he was glad she ended up here. "I'm glad I ended up here too." Savina's accented voice said softly. Her slender form sat there cuddled up against him for a few moments before she realized that she had met one of his sisters. The femme had met Ember in the Shiloh Hills, the younger one had given her tips on shifting. "I actually have met Ember! She was staying close to the borders because her cousin is recuperating from an attack here. She's really nice." It was good that she had already met a member of his family. It was too bad that the chances of him ever meeting either of her siblings was slim to none.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread