Don't place your hands, where they don't belong.
[html]

Oh, she's not wearing anything. Guess I should have wrote it more clearly. X3 But, if that's what Jiva is into. ;D

It was amazing how long she could hold the fake tears, they continued to flow until a scent wafted to her nose of the male gender. He was going to be her victim for today. At least there would be something good in it for him as well. A sly smile splayed across her face as he approached her and she wiped it away as soon as he got close. Sidra could hear the concern in his voice, she already had him on her hook. The cunning hybrid simply stayed quiet until he came to kneel by her side, his hand came to touch her shoulder. If she wasn't doing this to steal his belongings she would be growling at the stranger right now. But, this was business. Slowly, from her lowered position she rose to meet his gaze. One of his eyes matched her own Amethyst ones. Sniffles continued as a dainty hand came to wipe away a tear. When she noticed he had no belongings on him whatsoever she raised a brow quickly covering any evidence of surprise her face might entail. Damnit...he's got nothing. Now what was she to do?

Might as well go along with it, maybe he would take her back to his home and then she could commence the thievery. "I-...I'm just new to this land." Why not add a little bit of the truth? "These men were after me, I've been running for days but I couldn't run any further." Her eyes welled up with the fake tears again and she rushed forward to cling to the stranger's chest. "They almost got me! I'm so glad to see someone, anyone. Thank you." The sobs continued. She kept an ear to listen for his reply or any tell tale sign that he wasn't buying it. But, chances were he was just like every other lonely shmuck and needed company just as much as her pretend self needed. To add more charm she pulled away quickly and wiped the tears. "I'm sorry to wet your fur. That was silly of me." A small smile cracked on her lips to go with her apology. Things seemed to be going well so far, hopefully they could continue on this track and she would land herself in a jackpot.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread