Surprise Welcome
[html]

WC: 316 OOC: Much of what she is thinking is opinion! Don't take it personally <3 I still love you Tongue

X’yrin took too long to wake up but she was lucky the man was surprised by the large woman. Perhaps he wouldn’t take her now! X’yrin finally roused herself and she hid behind the bulk of the woman, a shield so to say in hopes the man would forget she was there. Shock was spread across the young woman’s face when her protector introduced her to another leader. This was a leader? Her head peered out from behind X’yrin not trusting this for a second. He was here for her, she knew it. He wanted to take her back. She saw it in the way he moved. Yet she let her guard down only slightly and her eye went to his things. They were things that the men sometimes wore but even she didn’t know what they were. Cain had wore clothes before, though she couldn’t remember half of what he taught her since she was taken. The thought of Cain caused a slight twitch in her.

“Fish, fish, fish, fish...”

She shook her head though her eyes were on the man’s stuff. She had no intentions of stealing it. But she needed a focus because she could not look at him without seeing the bad wolves.

“He’ll take me away I know it... I don’t want to go back...”

She repeated, though she was calmer, she wasn’t sure how to take this. X’yrin treated him well. She did not run nor did he make her do anything... clean anything, at least not right away. It must be a ploy of some kind. She eyed the stuff though snuck a glance at the man before moving her head down to it again. She stayed exactly where she was. Behind the woman who had saved her life and undoubtedly would save her life from this man as well.
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread