self sabotage
[html]
hush~ Marit is awesome

'Well...' Io said, dropping the tools to the floor tidily and looking around the clearing.'I think we are finished'. There was clear enthusiasm in her tone, she took pride in the building work she had done and in the work she was doing for the animals of AniWaya and, as an extension, the people of AniWaya. From over the way, Jan spoke his goodbye and mounted quickly. 'I'm heading off then, got work to do back in Freetown. Boss wouldn't be too happy if I waste time...' He and Io explained a few, brief words in their native tongue before the male and the horse crept out of sight. The collie hybrid turned back to speak to Ulilohi. Silver eyes filled with a hint of resentment towards the male, Leon, but it was over shadowed by the glint of loss she held close to her at all times.

'Away... I do not know. Took them away from their birth pack, away from where I could find them...' She took her time explaining, lengthy gaps filling her sentences. 'He used to reside here, along with his brother. He was one of the Austral's... Leon...' A glint of white teeth could be seen for a moment, but it was quickly swallowed by Io's sombre sigh. 'I do not think he has gone far though. He was not that cruel'.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread