Pass the Time
[html]
Woah, super late! I sowee! :: 317

Big boy! Yep yep yep yep! He chanted gleefully, tail still whipping back and forth energetically behind him as he nodded his head vigorously. I take good care of Momma and sissy, yes I did, he assured his father whose eyes seemed to glisten at the fossilized starfish in his hand. Heiro had done well. The pup was overjoyed with his find and the reaction he was getting out of his father. The two toned hybrid wasn’t sure what he would’ve done if his father were to stay in his coma for another second longer. He was so incredibly happy that Niro was awake, talking, and giving him his attention. The overjoyed monthling kept fighting the urge to bowl his father over, it was times like this that he wished he could stand on two legs so he could hug his father instead of soaking his fur with wet puppy kisses.

You like et? You like et! Imma good big boy right dah?Heiro was getting carried away now, but his antics immediately stopped when his battered father winced in pain. Oh no...oh no no no no...I got it, he said, scrambling off the bed and taking the starfish gently in his mouth to place on the nightstand for him. He stretched up on his back hind legs in order to reach the surface from the floor, and then hesitantly let go of the fossil. Satisfied that it wasn’t going to fall off the stand, he turned his attention back to his dad even though he wasn’t buying the pained smile on his face. Wut appened daddy? The pup asked with a sad look in his ice blue eyes. Can Heiro make it bedda? A soft whine emanated from him as he carefully nuzzled his face into his father’s leg.

<style>
.hiero1 b {color:#C1E3FF;}
.hiero1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:100px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rUBHM.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#58A9FE; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread