Goodies
His head tilted with consideration, weighing her request. Amy could wait. He wasn't the first customer to need time to consider. Amy didn't always give them that time, depending on what the price was. Someone truly desperate could be pushed into agreeing to things they normally wouldn't. Rush someone who was already suspicious though, and all grounds could be lost. Amy struggled to take his measure, so waiting was best. It would give her the results that she desired the most if played right.

Smiling she stroked the rabbit, feeling the pulsing life beneath her. It actually made her hungry. She had to hold on just a little while longer. She could lose her composure after the deal was sealed. Salsola's nature. There are some things I understand. Your strict hierarchy, your use of slaves. Other parts are completely clouded for me. I'd like to understand it better. Hopefully this was agreeable to him. Not everyone felt comfortable explaining a pack, or if they did fed her half truths and lies. She just wanted to know what their intent was. Hard to tell with the variety she met.

Messages In This Thread