Surprise Welcome
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

It was becoming more apparent this assimilating the young jackal into the Family would be a slow, patient process by this encounter with her fellow leader around. Though the act was a true test of patience, she simply offered a gentle smile to her young charge whilst lapping her lightly across her slender maw.

She glanced kindly to her companion, glad for his attempts to make himself look as docile as possible around the frightened girl. Surely it was a stretch for him as well, given that he did not know the extent of what had transpired before this instance, or the conditions that led to young Sira's reactions toward him. She could only look to him with pleading eyes to bear with her and be understanding of this status now forced upon him; a joint caretaker to a girl he did not know. To his question, she silently shook her head the gaze her attention again to the meek creature.

"He is a warrior, Sira," she gently explained, seeing no reason to cover the truth for the girl. "As am I. He is very strong, but he will not bring any harm to you... nor shall I. Our strength is used to defend..." She could only hope her words would somehow filter into the scattered mind. It seemed to be distracted by things the woman could not see, and feared there was more than the ramblings on the surface that resided within this girl. She had ignored it at first, believing it was a symptom of shock that scrambled her mind. But it continued to linger... Was the damage done to her truly this deep..? "None are watching, young one..." oh, how she tried to make the girl understand. Again she lowered her muzzle to the youth's crown as if her words would bypass the detour through air and slip directly into the receiving mind. "There are only us three... You, Myself, and Jaden."

324 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;