Great Expectations
[html]

Form: Optime pgp: +4

As things began to get more and more tense, Alistair shut his mouth and said not a word. He was a carefree surfer after all, and when things got intense....Enjoy the ride with a silent tongue. At least, that was the motto for surfing. He wasn't sure if it applied to meetings but...Eh. It would apply for now. However, Ali did show approval over Pendzez's words, visibly liking his idea. "I think I definitely killed it." His eyes held a dancing amusement, a half-grin coming onto his face. He hoped to lighten the situation with a few jokes, and maybe his easygoing-ness would be spread amongst the others. "I don't like the time-out idea, mostly because I would just pout for the rest of the day. Just being honest." Alistair raised his hands in truthful defense, another playful smile appearing on his face before he got a bit more serious. "However, I do like the downgrade of the rank. A probation rank for those that have broken a rule is a good idea, in my opinion. Perhaps they need to prove themselves once more by doing a good deed in order to get their rank once again? Like...Help another member or catch prey for the whole pack? Something like that." Ali shrugged, basically stating what was going on in his mind.

"Ah. Ya know, I never liked you, Pendzez." He winked playfully, obviously joking and not meaning it at all. He continued to listen, nodding along as the male continued to speak. Alistair gave a soft whine of approval, but decided not to say anything (For he had nothing to say). Next, Xy spoke. Alistair grinned as she spoke, eyes dancing as the befell upon his friend. Pretty, as usual. Of course, everyone here....Alistair would definitely have to get flirting with. Yep. It was needed. Once more, Alistair showed his approval through a soft whine. Soon after the female leader spoke, the male leader, Jaden, spoke. He seemed irritated, but Ali wasn't exactly sure why. Alistair put that aside for another time as he listened carefully. "I definitely like the guard idea. I can volunteer, if you guys would like. I can be temporary or permanent, either I am fine with. And now we are moving onto strangers..." Alistair paused for a moment, thinking over his answer. "We never know if a creature is approaching to join, correct? I think we should be on guard, but not hostile. Not friendly, either. Give a pleasant greeting, ya know? Ask questions. Answer some questions. If they trespass, maybe give a little snap of warning before calming down and doing the same as stated before." Alistair paused for a moment, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck for a minute. "At least, that's what I would do."

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread