[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
If I get burnt,
I’ll show ya what it’s like to hurt

[WC: 381 || Pts: 3]

Lol ! Have you seen the picture on her profile btw ?

Her own tongue lolled out of her mouth as she fell against him on the bed. She fell onto his chest and nuzzled her head into his neck. She heard his rapid heartbeat, but hers was the same from all the work she had just done. When he complimented her, she just nodded and didn’t say anything towards the subject. There would definitely be more where that came from in their near future. They were still knotted together, so she really couldn’t go anywhere and his knot was stuck deep inside her so they really couldn’t roll around anywhere either. She licked him sweetly on the chin, ”Of course I want to be yours. Forever.” Her heart pounded even louder now, and not only because of the sex but because they had become official now.

Apparently Kai used sex to determine his mates; she wasn’t sure if he ever had one before, but his method was strange. She always thought wolves mated after they became ‘mates’. Maybe everyone did it differently because Kai sure did. Their hearts slowed together from all the activity, but hers pounded in her chest because she was excited. The butterflies were rapidly trying to escape, but she wouldn’t let them go. She beamed as she laid there on his chest, though he couldn’t see her smile because she was underneath his chin. Then she looked up at him, ”You never have to let me go if you don’t want to.” She snorted, ”You can keep me knotted forever.” She had to throw in a sex joke, since she really didn’t have a choice right now. She guessed she could get up and drag him, but she didn’t want to hurt him.

She laid back down on his chest and focused on the gentle trail his fingers were making along her back. She wondered if the feelings she felt for him were called ‘love’ or were they just something leading towards that? She really couldn’t tell how strongly she felt about him, but she did care about him and she never wanted him to leave her side. She nuzzled her nose into his neck and got as comfortable on top of him as she could, even though she couldn’t move from the straddling position she was in before.

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .space {float:left; height:105px; width:150px;}
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:400px; min-width:250px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/x1x46v.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.oldie .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread