Don't place your hands, where they don't belong.
[html]

No worries. She'll still try and get into his pants. X3 Crappeh post, sorry Tongue

The man displayed genuine concern whens he mentioned she was being followed. Her eyes followed his as he looked around, mimicking the general concern as if they could still be around somewhere. Her eyes locked to his when he spoke and she slowly shook her head from side to side with a solemn look glued to her face. It is terrible, and I don't. Too be honest, I haven't been in this land long. Everything is new and I got overwhelmed by it all, that's when I stopped and realized how tired I was. Damn she was a good liar. Though, often times she wasn't very proud of it. It was the traffickers who had taught her to be this way after all and it really wasn't something to be proud of. Even so, it helped her in many situations and got her out of a lot of messes and for that she was thankful.

A small chuckle escaped her when he said the tears weren't a problem, of course she didn't care. Good, I'm glad. You're the first friendly face I've seen in weeks. I'm overjoyed you found me and not them. Sidra had to think on her feet. Obviously he was traveling somewhere, he smelt of many others but he had no items on him whatsoever. Maybe he was simply visiting somewhere and didn't have a pack...but that probably wasn't the case. She'd have to be clever and find out some information on him before she decided what she was going to do with him. Sidra sniffled and wiped away a few more tears, it was enough with the waterworks. She just needed them to draw his attention. Are you from a pack? Any more and she would be asking too much. If he was from a pack, maybe she could persuade him to stay with her tonight. Most likely she could pull it off. Surely he wouldn't leave a distressed and exhausted woman in the forest by herself.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread