Reboot
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: I am a derp lol

“I... I was rather young when it happened.”

Niro said but that was all he was going to add to that. He had made sure that his sister didn’t see him so what comfort he got was knowing she was safe and that he could do it again if he had to. He had been lucky that it was a few months later and he was far stronger than he had been.

“I think they were taking prisoners... they had many people in the camp at AniWaya and we found some of your Crimson Dream family. I do not remember their names but we released them. Perhaps they needed something from you bad enough they had to steal people from your home...”

The thought was strange.But he did not know what went through the minds of those that did things like these. Niro nodded thinking of his own sleep, how hard it was for him. How he would lay awake some days before he owuld fall asleep in exhaustion.

“The best thing I can offer you is keep busy, if you are too tired to think about it, you are too tired to dream. Try to make ammends with your mind... I have done good in hopes to erase what is bad though I can never erase what I did. You weren’t out for blood. You were saving someone you cared dearly about.”

Niro truly believed that killing was justified, that if someone was in true danger anyone had the right to kill that person to save the one who was being taken. He never thought of other possibilities. Because if they did it once they would do it again and it would probably get worse after that.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread