all the p.retty little horses
[html]
Sorry for the wait!! + 365

Pst, Heiro! I’m over here, Hei began to turn his head towards the voice, but Ro’s grated his ears once more. Don’t look at me you dummy! Keep eye contact with the goon you’re talking to or he’ll know somethings up. Heiro fidgeted slightly, turning his now dark blue eyes back to the stranger as he half listened to his reprimands disguised as questions. He swallowed visibly and nodded vigorously, very aware that venturing out into the pasture had not been a good idea as he had been opposed to the suggestion as soon as Ro had thought of it. Well...answer him, and try to act normal. Just make something up and don’t be so daft...remember he can’t know I’m here or we’re no longer friends! The threat was enough to make Heiro straighten up a bit, no way was he wanting to lose his friend, even if Ro was a bit of a bully.

I gots carried away en playin’. Aw’wees facs’nated wit horsies, he said with enthusiasm before his face darkened once more in mock apology. Won’ do et again Sir...Sir Sil-vahn-oh, he let a little puppy whine escaped his black lips and once the sorry was said, he seemed to perk up a bit. I’m Heiro Kah-tor-ee, that’s ‘nounced High-row! He explained, tossing his head back and giving a little hybrid howl. My ma is ‘Ranth and my da is Nearo, meaning Amaranth and Niro of course. You’re doing really good Hei, keep it up and he might just believe you. Heiro beamed with Ro’s approval, but kept his eyes glued to Silvano. He didn’t need to be told twice when Ro was in charge.

Da horsies be real angered huh? He asked, allowing his eyes to go back to the pasture for a few seconds before they returned to the mottled wolf. I guess they don lyke us wolfers, he mused, completely unaware that Silvano actually rode and took care of the large beasts.

<style type="text/css">
.HEIroCat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6e5cb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #224041; }
.HEIroCat p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.HEIroCat {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#99c2bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QvZpn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #406768; padding: 315px 20px 10px 20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#406768; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.HEIroCat p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.HEIroCat p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread