[M]You really got a hold on me.
[html]

Meow:: WC:: 509

Her world and the sight of the clouds above swam before her bi colored sea green eyes until the darkness threatening the corners of them clouded over her vision completely. The last name on her lips was Jiva as her body floated prone on top of the surface, rocking side to side as the red man quickly swam to her side to take her lifeless form in his arms. She was unconscious in both worlds, her mind a complete and total blackness inside. The Siamese woman was completely oblivious to the panic that went through Jiva and to his valiant efforts of bringing her out of the lake and onto the bank again. She had been so foolish in thinking a little bit of rough housing wouldn’t hurt. It hadn’t been a full month yet from the attack and yet with heat upon her body and being in the presence of someone she felt she loved, the woman had but forgotten the amount of injuries her body had sustained and for those previous few minutes in the water, she had felt invincible.

All this changed in the few minutes Jiva carried her up on the shore, quickly examined the damage, and began to wrap the discarded bandage around her middle again. What had started out as innocent play, had quickly escalated to something deadly. His words began to pull the woman out of her unconsciousness followed by the incredible ache in her sides. Oh... she let out in a pained whisper as her eyes fluttered open at his gentle touch. Her hair was cleared away from her eyes and soon she was looking up at him. A weak smile played across her lips. I think you’re right... a sharp intake of breath and she quickly decided laughing right now wouldn’t be such a good idea. I’m sorry if I ruined your day, she said with a slight frown, wanting to lay where she was in his arms for a few more minutes before attempting to move.

A gloved hand reached up to touch Jiva’s cheek. Thank you...for everything, the woman said with much feeling that filled her eyes with tears perhaps from the pain, but more so for how her heart felt for him. She blinked them away, not wanting the wet hybrid to think she was in more pain than she was admitting. Care to join me? She joked, but it was also an invitation for him to lay by her side, belly up to the sunshine and just enjoying each other’s company. She was hoping he wouldn’t insist on taking her back to the den right now, the lake was still beautiful and though she doubted she’d be getting back in anytime soon, just being beside it and out in nature felt right and felt good. Her ribs would need awhile longer to heal, but the bandages had been put perfectly in place, the throbbing pain would subside soon enough.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread