Expectations
[html]

WC: 320

As he moved closer she moved a bit closer to the cave. He spoke and she had suspicions as he spoke that he alphas weren’t in. Well... she knew that! She looked at the cave that X’yrin was in knowing full well the alpha’s were doing their business, and he offered her to join him in his cave and all the fur on her body stuck out in absolute fear.

“Nnnnn -no, no no... um I’ll stay here. I sleep here. X’yrin protects me. She’s over there, but ummmmmmmm”

Her murmur was nothing new to her, but she was in no way going to go anywhere near anyone else’s cave. It was asking for bad things to happen. Even though after he asked her he said he would not hurt her in any way. Yet he said nothing about touching her. She fidgeted at that. She took words literally though she didn’t think to know that he meant anything by what he said or not. whispering to herself she asked ‘So is he a toucher, is he is he? Ask him.’ THough her whisper was low she had no idea that she spoke out loud. She eyed the man, not sure what to do but she would not step from the threshold of her protectors cave. Instead of doing as she asked, she spoke of something entirely different.

“You a warrior, like X’yrin, like Jaden?”

Her broken english wasn’t due to inexperience with the language. There had been one time where she could speak perfect english, but now having only herself to talk to and even then she had to do it quickly because she would get beaten if she was heard, she had taken out many words so she could understand herself and broke up the language to eliminate the things that she did not think were worth speaking out, though sometimes she sounded perfectly normal, with perfect sentences, she didn’t speak them too often.
<style type="text/css">
.Sirafix b {font-weight:bold; color:#83aaba; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sirafix .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sirafix p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sirafix {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#557f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/khoOS.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 475px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread