And the one poor child that saved this world
OOC:Well well, a familiar face. Hey Malakai.

Lukos was starting to enjoy himself when Malakai walked in. He hoped that Malakai wouldn't ruin the ceremony for Lukos, but felt that the attitude he received at the ritual was saved for that occasion. Who is this woman? he thought as he watched Malakai nod to the white female like Charm did. "If I wan't being good, I would think that you would be the first to let me know. I haven't seen an Alpha since-"

He stopped talking when he realized that Malakai was indicating the white wolf after he said 'Alphas'. Is she... He looked again at the white female. Alaki said that there was an Angelo, which was him, and an Angela. The nods, her being the first here, the fact that she called everyone. His ears flattened as he clasped his hands onto the top of his head. How could he be so stupid! "I am so sorry! I didn't know who you were! No one talks to me hardly so I don't really know anything about this pack." Crap, what am I going to do? Think, think! Lukos felt pretty sure that Malakai would never let this one go. Great, who else am I going to insult tonight?

Messages In This Thread