[M] ten million fireflies
[html]
Word Count :: 306 OOC:

Within moments of their musicless dance her voice began to ring out in the night, a beauty in his ears that he wasn’t sure he should even hear for it was far too beautiful, he wasn’t good enough for such a voice. He felt his eyes water at the beauty of her voice dancing the whole while, and began to move with her voice, into a rhythm that matched her wonderful voice, and moved his hands to where his mother taught him to waltz, and positioned hers, all the while still dancing. He couldn’t stop now, he didn’t want her to stop either, but when she finished and her voice died down he pulled her close and kissed her not seeing that he had stopped his dance. That they stood still in the middle of the meadow, far from where they had started.

“You have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. You should sing more often.”

He said in a quiet husky voice. She had aroused him in many ways though nothing physical showed yet. He held onto her arms moving in closer and looking at his … well he believed, mate. He wasn’t going to let her down. He would get what he needed for this quest. It was a matter of his life after all for he knew that he could not live without Palaydrian.

“I can’t tell you how much I love you. You mean everything to me.”

His words were true and full of emotion. He wanted to keep her in his arms at all times, he would tonight at least, he rubbed his hands up and down her arms slowly, affectionately. His bi colored eyes locked with Drin’s bi colored eyes. He could get lost in those eyes he knew.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread