[M] ten million fireflies
[html]

WC:: 248 OOC::

This couldn’t be happening, the weight of Jiva no longer felt good against her hips, and she wanted him off of her especially as he gave her his half assed answer. She didn’t understand what was going on, but the night of fireflies and the dancing all vanished when she realized he was once again turning her down. Drin couldn’t stop her gloved hands from flying out to force the man backwards from his straddling position as she quickly sat up and collected her legs beneath her. Her shove sent him sprawling onto his back and now she stood up and towered above him. When is the right time?! She screamed, a completely different tone from the dulcet song she had song to him earlier or the breathy gasps against his ear.

Her eyes swam with angry tears, she couldn’t believe the perfect night had been ruined but she cursed her own foolishness. Something had to be wrong with her if he didn’t want her. The tears began to fall, hot and angry against her cheeks as she regarded him with fury. Well, I hope you enjoy yourself, she snarled beginning to turn away from him. I wanted to sleep alone tonight anyway, she lied, as she began to stalk off into the meadow, head fuming and heart pounding just the same. She didn’t dare look back in the tussle of grass she had just left him in.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread