Step forwards
[html]
:!

Neela grinned, grabbing a bit of the long fur on her chest to point out to Adelle, ” Guarantee it took me longer, This stuff looks nice an keeps me warm but it takes a hella lot longer to dry out than normal length fur.” still her tone was light and she ended her complaint with a laugh; despite the inconvenience of how long it took her to dry out Neela had enjoyed trying to teach Adelle how to catch fish.

Neela was suddenly very glad she had stepped back to give Adelle space when the bulky adolescent started hitting the bag. The different between their strengths was immediately obvious when Adelle hit the bag full strength, sending it swinging back wilding at a speed that would have taken Neela’s head off if she had been in the way. Neela couldn’t help but giggle as Adelle got herself tangled in a fight with the bag, unable to escape because of the objects rapid movement and making the situation worse each time she hit it.

She let Adelle stew for a little longer before deciding to help, ”Dodge it!” she yelled to Adelle before leaping forwards literally jumping at the bag and wrapping her arms around it. Arms firmly in place she dug her feet into the ground and locked her muscles with all her strength. Her feet dug a pair of burrows through the ground but ultimately she was able to get the bag to stop, though she was forced to leave the ground entirely several times by the force of the swing.

"Y’know-“ Neela said to Adelle, panting from the exertion of stopping the bag, ”Ya didn’ need ta hit it tha’ hard, ya don’ need ta hit anything that hard! Just hit em in the right place, save yaself some strength and energy. Much better in a fight.”

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
309+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread