Sanctuary
[html]

WC: 315

The man wore the wrong coat for what he looked like was exactly what the others did. A dull grey and brown color. The color of most other wolves out and about. This was what got Sira’s hackles to raise as he came forward, though the scent that came to her confused her. He somewhat smelled of X’yrin. If he did... then he was good right? His actions did not mark that though. He came straight to her and she backed away trying to look smaller than she was. Her eyes wide. He spoke and she quivered

“p-p-please … don’t hurt, don’t hurt! I’m Sira!”

She spoke as though he would already know who “Sira” Was. He spoke again and she moved further into the den, not sure why he said this. What did he mean by intruder, X’yrin was the leader she let her in, Jaden let her stay.

“I live here... please I live here, don’t take me back! I don’t want to go back.”

Her eyes were showing the fear of not many nights before where she had gotten beaten just because she was there. She had even been out of the way. Her tail was tucked and her large ears were pinned to her head and she was down to the ground waiting for him to grab her up and just toss her back to THEM.

“Rin, she help me, I live here, I help too.”

She made a soft whining voice. Of course in her weak state right now she could not help in any way shape or form.

“My fur is good on me I promise, promise. Let me keep my fur!”

She pleaded more, knowing that she was probably just getting herself into more trouble. But this was all she knew.
<style type="text/css">
.Sirafix b {font-weight:bold; color:#83aaba; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sirafix .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sirafix p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sirafix {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#557f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/khoOS.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 475px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread