world's spinning on a silver axis
He had also been awake for a while, being content to hold her in his arms. There was something special about just holding onto your love. In many ways it was better then being intimate with them, not that he didn’t enjoy that with Selene. He felt that they could do more than have sex with each other since it wasn't until a bit later in their relationship that they did anything. It just never crossed his mind until they had officially become mates. He was old fashioned like that he supposed.

Her voice cut through his rather content and mellow thoughts and he gave a slight hum in response to her saying his name, turning slightly to face her, while still holding onto her. His eyes were soft, if not a bit concerned as she spoke, telling him her fears about them not having a ceremony and wanting his pledge to be true to her and love her, giving hers without his assurances, which he willingly gave. "I would sooner remove my eyes before I could think of looking at another woman. And I'd sooner remove other parts of me before I would think of doing anything to or with another being. You have my loyalty and love now and forever." He pressed a kiss to her lips.

But he was curious about something. "Love, were you wanting a ceremony? Because if you really want one, I can talk to the leadership to see if they have anything special for that or whatever you want to do." He pressed another kiss to her lips, this one a bit more passionate and hopeful.

Messages In This Thread