Some Beach.
[html]

WC:: 000 Tongue great idea!! I just used the first table I ever got (that you made me) a walla go.

He was starring up at the clouds, arms moved so they made a pillow for his head in his sandy bed. The water kept lapping up to just about his waist before dropping back away. He watched a few of the lower clouds as they moved much faster by than the rest of the gray that covered the sky. The lullaby being uttered from the calming waves was enough to make him sleep. His eyes were half closed by the time her scent swept down towards him. Suddenly sitting up, his eyes grew wide. Where had the scent come from?

His head swiveled about until the ebony pupils came to rest on the she-wolf he'd encountered so very long ago when things were a bit simpler. He tried not to stare, because it was rude, but she was starring at him too so it made it hard. Twisting around, he was up on his optime feet in moments. His long strands of fading red hair blew about freely in the sea breeze. For a moment, but it seemed a bit longer, he gawked at her trying to rack his brain for a name. He knew they'd met and she'd been a sweet friend yet there wasn't much he could remember.

I hope I'm not mistaking her for one of Fang's victims... he thought with the slightest bit of anxiety arousing within his chest. No, he knew her. She was... she was... "Vesper!" The name came flooding back along with memories. The chewed up ear and the gray fur triggered the memory for sure. He remembered being in his lupus form the time they met. As he wondered through the sand, ignoring the tired muscles in his legs that screamed complaints, his arm raised to wave. "Remember me?" he ventured as he came to hault a few feet down the shore line from the girl. After all, he didn't want to be too awkward if she had no clue who he was any more.

<style>
.tobyocai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.tobyocai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tobyocai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.tobyocai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oALKD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #081321; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.tobyocai .inner {margin:5px 10px 195px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:375px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Tables by Cait.

Messages In This Thread