Trained for This
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin paused, checking himself. It was hard to draw back from what he had seen as a threat. Augustus had challenged him, and he had risen to meet it. Backing off he lowered his hackles, gaze on the ground as he struggled to pull back the need to attack. Calmed down once more Tharin dipped his head in apology. Sorry for the challenge. It's hard not to rise to it, even if I know that it's to teach me to fight better. He just wanted to battle against it.

That part of him had long been taken and controlled though, Tharin's form as submissive as it should have been. No traces of the challenge he'd mounted earlier remained in his frame, simply standing there waiting to be taught what was needed next in the lesson. Unlike Augustus Tharin didn't feel anger, just a tug inside him to prove himself and do everything he could to show his strength to this large male.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread