Reluctant Trading
[html]

OOC okay. you can dodge, by the way. pm me to clarify how she moved to strike him if needed

Word Count → 000

Shaking her head Amy snarled. You didn't trust me. You tried to manipulate me. You purposely said things to try and make it look like we were on the same side. It was a simple lesson. You should have learned from it. Clearly you're too stupid to have done so. Shaking her head Amy stiffened as he continued speaking. He didn't know anything about her. Did he know why she was no longer in Anathema? Why she had been asked to join the pack in the first place? Well, she didn't need to educate him.

Instead she smiled serenely. The sword was pulled back slightly. Holding it to his throat was good for threats, but not very good for an actual wound. Sharply she thrust it forward, striking to ram it through his throat and kill the wolf. Amy didn't have a problem murdering him. She didn't have a problem getting rid of anyone who acted so rude to her. If he didn't realize that, well. There was about to be one more body in the world.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread