{J} fell to the top of the clouds
[html]

I think the warrior path is still locked, but I'll have to ask Marit XD 300+

Illness had plagued her these last few weeks, but never the less she'd soldiered through it. The hybrid wasn't one to give up easily, to give in easily. And so she didn't. It had been almost a month now, so Io was expecting Jacinto at the borders any time now. She'd informed Jaroslaw that the coyote had been offered an invite into their house, a statement that was later amened to my house by Io after a brief argument. Overall, the large wolf didn't seem to annoyed by all this, at least not openly. Though Io knew he was simmering slowly, despite hating children he sorely wanted them to be sired by him and not some foreign male. He kept his teeth tight though, because he knew better than to argue with Io, especially now.

Sure enough, one day a howl floated into the air above AniWaya. Typically coyote, the sounds of Jacinto. Rising from her seat on the floor (for she was sitting in Secui form) the hybrid spoke to her mate, who, due to her confinement to her four legged form, had been doing the work on her behalf and by her commands. 'Come on...' At first he remained at the horse's side, brushing it dutifully. But under the harsh stare of his mate he moved away, dropping the brush onto the nearby shelf and rushing off after the reddish hybrid.

They arrived at the borders swiftly, Io first and then Jaroslaw hanging back, slowly advancing as they spoke. 'Jacinto...' she greeted with a welcoming smile. 'And who is this?' Suddenly Jaroslaw appeared by the side of his mate, standing over seven foot, stocky with gruffness as a aura. 'I trust your journey hasn't been too tiring, mój przyjaciel...' Jaroslaw commented, looking downwards to regard the male and his child. Not a blood child. The grey wolf almost snarled at the sight of it.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread