Sanctuary
[html]

WC: 363 OOC: She's such a coward lol.

This was just how she had been demoralized when she was back with the mean men, told she could do nothing and would be of no use or any good, though they still kept her. They would continue to keep her until she was dead and she knew that, but still putting her down. Just as this man automatically put her down.

“I wassa good hunter once. I could catch food lots of food. I will when I’m better, give everyone lots of food. I promise.”

She said, even she knew she was not healthy enough right now to go hunting. Not yet, and though it had been only a few days she had started to slightly fill out and within days her body would be able to handle more strenuous work, which included hunting and anything else she was asked to do. She was in debt to X’yrin, but she did not know her position in the pack, nor did she know that this was normally an exclusive wolf pack. Eventually she would know the ways here and how she would soon fit into the categories, but right now she was just under protection of X’yrin.

“I, I don’t know what else I can do. Sir, I I was not allowed to do anything at all before unless they made me do it. You won’t make me do anything will you?”

Her eyes looked at him pleadingly. She was still weak minded and she didn’t know what he could or could not do, but she could sense he might be the type to order her around to do things for her she did not wish to do. Then the beatings would come. Of course she physically shivered at the thought. Her thoughts were still far too jumped together and to her everything made perfect sense, but being in such a predicament she had been in most of her life, she was not a good conversationalist.

“I do... i do want to protect, like X’yrin and Jaden. They say I can learn. I want to learn. I want to do good.”
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread