Some Beach.
[html]

Down, Toby! Ves will only give you heartbreak!
They're both in such good moods thouuugh. xDD <3

The dark male shifted down into his lupus form, and the coywolf’s tail wagged in appreciation. She knew that she was paranoid, but the recent conflict with the wolves, as well as the loner’s instincts still very much a part of her, made it hard to abandon her caution. “Much,” she answered him, smirking slightly to show that she was just teasing. While she’d been a bit resentful of luperci when she didn’t share their disease, her time in Nova Scotia had gotten her used to seeing it in herself as well as others.

She continued to regret bringing up the darker points of their conversation, but then Toby called her pretty and she had to snort. “Yeah, I remember thinking of the gentlest way to let you down when you said that last time,” she remarked, her tongue lolling from her jaws in amusement as she took a seat in front of him. Once again, she wasn’t trying to be mean, but her usual wry way of speaking was returning to her since she was in neutral territory. Plus, it would make things a lot less awkward to get the whole flirting thing out of the way before she had to blurt out her preferences in graphic detail. The thought made her smirk again.

Staring at the trough his dark tail made in the sand, Vesper considered his question. “Mostly good, yeah,” she said after a while. “A lot of blood spill in parts. I joined a pack and became its subleader. We recently had a war in the north, though—but it’s all fixed. I’ve been more or less, good, and I think things will get better.” For once in her life, she was being optimistic in the truest sense, and that brightened her mood—that, as well as his infectious smile.

The hybrid yawned and grinned lazily back. “What about you, Toby?”

+315

<style type="text/css">
.hubris-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#8ecbb8; text-shadow:#38403e 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.hubris-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:5px; text-align:center;}
.hubris-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #8ecbb8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.hubris-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.hubris-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#778782; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1Hy6W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38403e; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#38403e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread