Fool me once shame on you
[html]
WC: 338 OOC: forgot to mention the bandage on her foot Tongue

She groaned the pain out of her. The second time really wasn’t so bad after all. She knew what to feel and had her body tucked, neck protected and braced for impact. Though it still hurt terribly. When she opened her eyes Skye was there and looking worried as she asked Eclipse if she needed help. She let out a deep breath of exaspiration.

“No, no I’m good. Just got the wind knocked out of me is all.”

The girl opened her eyes again and sat up to rub her chest, telling her lungs it was all good and her heart started slowing down. Eclipse looked at the horse who now ignored her entirely and shot her a dirty look.

“I WAS trying something new, but I suppose I spooked her a bit. She just dumped me is all.”

Eclipse got to her feet, and noticed her bow still in her hand. She looked for the arrow she had loosed but it was gone somewhere in the long grasses. She’d find it soon enough. For now she would just have to figure out how a horseman could shoot from the back of a horse.

“Actually, you might be able to help. I was trying to see if I could shoot an arrow from the back of a horse, like you see in some of those books where those humans were shooting buffalo down in the south. I figured I could too, but I guess it spooked her.”

She said and breathed in and out slowly once more. The pain finally receding and she started feeling like normal again. She would try again soon, but not now, she had to figure out why the horse tossed her like that. Grace knew Eclipse better than that and Eclipse had no idea about horse’s line of sight nor that still being a prey animal she’d have to learn how to not be afraid of things passing by her.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread