Don't place your hands, where they don't belong.
[html]

Well she certainly failed. XD Let's see Jiva struggle!

Sidra noticed the frown that wrinkled the man's nose as she told him her plan. Obviously he didn't like the sound of it and that wasn't good for her. This whole thing was turning out to be a disaster. Why was she even pursuing him anymore? He didn't appear to have a single thing on him which meant he was pretty much useless in her eyes. Sidra turned away and sighed, hiding the frustration that was building up inside of her. He was right though, a fire was a bad idea and it would surely lead these 'men' straight for her. Sidra turned back to the man when he spoke, her eyes pleading for him to agree with her. How does staying here with me make your loyalty any less? You would be helping me a great deal. Yes, a fire is a bad idea. We don't need one. This was going nowhere fast and she was feeling as though she might as well abort her mission.

Now, he was persuading her to come back with him. No, no, no. That was not going to happen. If she went back there, nothing would be accomplished except for her fufillment of this act she was putting on for him. Slowly she shook her head. There was nothing she could do. Casa was the pack she wished to join, maybe doing this was a bad idea if she ever planned on doing so. Sidra really didn't see the harm in him staying with her tonight. But, Sidra didn't know what it meant to be in a pack. The last time she had a family, was when she lived in Alaska and at that time she was very young, almost too young to remember. Eyes narrowed a slight bit, maybe he needed some persuasion of his own.

A slender arm rose to rest on his chest as she looked him in the eye, scooting a bit closer to the stranger. I would love to come back with you, believe me I would. But it appears my situation is much, much more complicated than you think. I am safer out here, trust me. The other hand came to rest on his chest as well, her body moving closer still. At this point, she really didn't see why she was doing this anymore. I guess, for the fun of it. Sidra moved in placing her cheek against his and whispered in the man's ear. Please stay with me and I will make your time worth while. Of course now he would probably see her true intentions, but it really didn't matter anymore. He had nothing to offer her except himself. She knew exactly what she was doing in this department, being raised to do this very thing. Capture a man's heart in an instant.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread