oh breathe, just breathe
[html]

LUPUS Form

The day had been a busy one for Sura. With no direction, no job, no school, nothing to do, and most importantly, no babysitter, Sura had been left on her own. She'd taken it upon herself to explore her new surroundings, investigate the hardness of all the houses by using her teeth to chew on doorposts, and dig up as many rocks as she could. After all, rocks were the best thing in the world. Rocks were one's best friend, never complaining, always agreeing, and most importantly, incapable of abandoning anyone.

When Sura had found the garden, her eyes lit up in delight. Mounds of soil and mud to play in, ponds, colors, green, and all manner of mischief to unearth. She hadn't been here long, but when steps approached, she paused what she was doing to see. Her eyes took in a battered optime who seemed tired and mellow, unlike herself, as Sura was perfectly happy, full of energy, and without a scratch on her. She grabbed what she had been doing, using her teeth, and drug them through the rows of plants, stopping in front of the stranger.

"Wook wat I dids! I defeatededededs aww da ebil pwants. Dey are da ebils cauz dey wook at me da funnies." (translation), she exclaimed, dropping a bundle of seven flowering plants. Behind her, a whole row of plants had been unearthed at her paws, soil strewn every which way. "Oh! Oh, Oh! Picks mes! Oh! Oooooooh!", she now began to sit and stretch her paw up as if she were a child with a question. She continued to wave and stretch her paw in an exaggerated manner, as if every millisecond that the stranger did not immediately respond indicated that Sura needed to double her antics in order to be noticed.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread