[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
If I get burnt,
I’ll show ya what it’s like to hurt

[WC: 344 || Pts: 3]

Ending soon?

As Kai spoke to her about pups, her smile faded just a little. The thought of having pups haunted her only because she knew what she was capable of just in case something went wrong in their relationship. She had no problem killing her own offspring because of whatever their father did wrong to her. Though, this time would be different. She was sure they would be conceived by good reasons, and none bad. They would not be conceived by rape or a mistake. They would be created intentionally and raised with love, not hate. There was half of a smile that lingered on her face while she thought of all the possibilities and details, but when she realized what her facial expression must have looked like, she brightened up and looked back at him. "Of course. When we're ready."

She snuggled up next to Kai, engulfing his abdomen and side underneath her leg. She rested her head on his shoulder, next to his, and folded an arm over his chest. Her muzzle snuggled into his neck and she lost her mind to all the wonderful thoughts about their pups. What would they look like? They would be mighty warriors like them, capable of anything and capable of killing. They would be a bunch one would not want to mess with. These thoughts brought a faint smile to her lips, and she closed her eyes thinking of these things. She allowed herself to inhale his scent and let it fill her mind. She imagined a little black one with yellow eyes just like daddy and a black and white one that was similar to mommy. She snorted happily and used a hand to stroke the fur on his chest. "Me too." He was finally hers. She didn't have to worry about him leaving her anymore, or about him not feeling the same that she did about him. He apparently did and that was all that mattered. Nothing else did anymore. They were in their own world right there on Axelle's bed.

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .space {float:left; height:235px; width:175px;}
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:450px; min-width:350px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp5pvq.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.oldie .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread