Round about way.
[html]

WC:: 515 pgp: +5 Form: Optime

Her reaction wasn't as he expected. Most would be moderately surprised and keep their seat. But no, not this girl. She jumped and looked...Scared. How, in any way, was he scary? HE RAINBOW HAIR. HOW IS THAT SCARY. Alistair couldn't grasp how she could possibly be scared of him. It was almost...Offensive. Ali purposely made himself look this way to represent who he was; carefree and friendly....Like a rainbow. Rainbows, if they could possibly speak or something, would be friendly...Right? Putting his rainbow thoughts aside, Alistair took a few stunned steps backwards, holding his arms up in a surrender. "Err...Sorry if I scared ya, Sira. Didn't mean to." He gave an apologetic look, even though he wasn't really sure of what he did.

"Well...A goose is a bird. If they are in a group, it's geese. I heard ya say 'duck'....So I figured that you were naming birds." Alistair blinked, surprised that she didn't know the animal. Were geese rare? Ali had seen a bunch...Or maybe he was just lucky. "The ones that I have seen are white and have orange beak things.....I tried to poke one but he attacked me!" At least, Alistair thought it was a he. Alistair never had a good experience with his unquenchable curiosity. He usually ended up poking things that didn't wish to be poked. When he was child, he ended up having quite a few injuries from his 'poking'.

"You must be new here. I'm one of the first members." Alistair stated this with a sense of happiness, even though he wasn't completely sure if he was going to be staying. Staying in one place was never his style, after all. "Welcome to Sangi'lak. I figured that you already met Xy and Jaden? They are pretty chill, although I think Jaden sometimes has his man panties in a bunch." Alistair rolled his eyes, but it was clear he was merely fooling around. Ali was actually happy to say this, because his father would often refer to 'panties' when someone was uptight or something. Alistair was never sure what he exactly met (or what 'panties' were) but it seemed appropriate for the sentence. Soon after he spoke, Dolaidh seemed uninterested with the now diminished patch of grass. She wandered over to where the two were having a conversation, her brown eyes curious as she approached the small lady and the coywolf. Alistair automatically grabbed her saddle firmly, mostly because he didn't want the beast to scare of Sira when they had only began to chat. Dolaidh stopped next to Alistair but took a few more steps (dragging Ali, unwillingly, with her) before stopping directly in front of the short miss. Alistair gave a nervous look, scolding the horse softly. However, Dola simply stared at the small lady, bewildered by her stature. Dolaidh eventually moved her nose forward to sniff her, but soon became uninterested and wandered off once more. Alistair blinked with his own bewilderment, amazed that his horse didn't even attempt to bite her. "....I think she likes you."

<style>
.aliscai-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.aliscai-01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aliscai-01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.aliscai-01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TvKk6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #2b3b54; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.aliscai-01 .inner {margin:5px 5px 187px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread