oh breathe, just breathe
[html]

LUPUS Form

Translations provided on hovering over speech portions

Sura's eyes widened, her ears at attention as the woman talked now. This wasn't so hard after all. One person talked some, and then she talked, and then they talked, and so on and so forth. In fact, talking to other lupines was quite enjoyable. But the story about the flowers drew all sorts of imaginative additions. In truth, the flowers themselves hadn't done anything wrong, they just happened to exist while Sura's thoughts were on a patronizing rampage, and she'd taken it out on them and done her best to truely convince herself that it really wasn't her fault but theirs. Especially now that she learned this was not the proper way for one to act. Her eyes widened as she listened to the story.

"Dey halps ebeywone whens dey gets da sicks? So if we destwoys da fwowers, ebeywone gets sick and dey all DIE?!", she gasped, falling onto her rump. "We has to fix dem! No one dies! We habs fixes dem!", she began to fidget at a rapid pace, starting to grab a flower, lunging back, nervously going for the flower again. Her paws began to pick themselves up and put themselves down, all the while Sura mostly standing in the same place, her feet doing almost a dance. Her gaze fell to Colibri again, her face was warped in concern. "How we does dat! We habs fix it! I no no hows!", she peered at Colibri for relief and comfort - and answers.

"You are Coli? I am Collies too! See my fwoppy wears! Dey pwetty wears! I wubs dem! Dey fwuffy!", she exclaimed, her tail returning to a storm of wagging.

"You have bandaids on yer chest. Dat mean yer heawrt heawrts . When yer hweart gets da betters, den you be able to changes again into whatevers you wants to . Dere no time to set on how wongs it takes for bwoken hwearts to heals. Mommy taughts me dat. Dis one time, I steps on catewarpwiwwar. "

Now with permission to urinate, Sura gave a tiny bark of joy and scurried off to the first plant she could find. It happened to be a herb. As she lifted a leg, she remembered how these plants were a garden that prevented people from dying, and removed her leg. She scurried off in a different direction, and watered a tree. Coming back, it was clear her mind had been working all the while. "I dink dese pwants specials and dey hold da swouls of ebewy wuff here. If viwage has no gardens, is cause wuffs are sad and has no souls anymore caus dey got crushed and stollens by badnesses! Our new homes is hawwpies cauz we has gardens wif pwants dat tieds to our souls. Which wone is my pwants? Cans I waters it? If I waters it a wot, will I gwow biggers and wongers?"

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread