take me as i am
Her tail wagged as his smile said it before his words did. He wanted to be a father, and most of all to their litter, but his words almost led her to believe, that if they were hers..well, no, she couldn't think of mating with anyone else other than Ookami's. Tharin found that out. Adonia was loyal, no matter what. It was close though, and Adonia couldn't help but wonder...if something did happen, and Ookami wasn't there, could she have the will to stop her instincts? Her ears went back for a moment as thought took over, but then she looked up to see Ookami look at her golden eagle. She smiled lightly, "...I haven't had the chance to introduce you two." She laughed a little, "That is Theo, a golden eagle I acquired from a woman near a city not too far from here...obviously, he's figured out who you are." She smiled more, "Don't take his anger personally, he doesn't like or trust anyone really. Well, except me...he's a little protective, but I kind of grown to like that..." She wasn't going to finish her sentence, she didn't want to hurt Ookami's feelings. She knew from her readings that golden eagles were powerful enough to take down and kill non-luperci...or luperci in their lupine form. She was sure he could do some massive damage to a luperci who thought he could take advantage of her.

Granted none of the wolves here really took advantage of her as she made it a point to say no, but if they had...she wasn't going to think about that. Ookami's voice broke her thoughts, and she looked up. "You wrote a song...for me?" Honestly, she didn't really know Ookami had wrote music. She had recalled him playing here and there, but she had never really heard him play full songs, or sing. It kind of made her feel unattentive. They were mates, and had been together for nearly two years and they really never spent quality time with one another. They played and sometimes flirted, and teased...but there was a lot they didn't know of one another. "..Sure! Let's get that guitar of yours.. " Her tail wagged as she moved to help him walk, "...I should make you some crutches, because you definitely shouldn't try shifting again!" she scolded firmly, "..if you dared I'd bite your ear off for not listening...obviously you won't need it if you're not listening..." She still scolded, a little jokingly.

Messages In This Thread