take me as i am
Ookami smiled as Adonia introduced him to the eagle. "Well, it's nice to meet you Theo." He dipped his head again and smiled at him slightly. He didn't want to push it. Ookami laughed at Adonia, realizing too that there was still alot about him that she didn't know. And he thought for sure that there was things that he didn't know about Adonia. He nodded his head, "Yeaup. I sure did!" He chuckled lightly.

Ookami's ears layed back on his head as he grinned sheepishly. "I couldn't bear not holding you during that." The threat to bite off his ear made him laugh. "Oh please Adonia, I could totally take you." He smiled, "When I'm all healed, I'll show you." He grinned as he draped his arm around her shoulders. He wouldn't put all his weight on her, but enough so that the full amount of weight wasn't bared on his leg.

"I've showed the song to Tharin." He spoke as he walked slowly. "You two know eachother well?" He looked at her sideways. He seemed to know quite a bit about her, he wondered how much they hung out while he was away. She probably had made loads of friends. Ookami had a lot of catching up to do.

Messages In This Thread